Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's a hard knock vacation...

It's a hard knock vacation...for me
It's a hard knock vacation...for me

In stead of eating home
WE eat out

Instead of Apples
WE eat crap

It's a hard knock vacation!

That's how I felt for some of the long Memorial day weekend.  For the most part, I did good.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory, and I enjoyed a great Weight Management Grilled Chicken dinner.  It was amazing.  Very tasty and only 7 Points Plus for 1/2 of it!  I packed up the 2nd 1/2 and ate it for lunch the next day.  The hard part was the rolls on the table and the hunger in my belly.  Next time, I may have to order a salad to fill me up while we wait.

The other hard part was the entire day on Sunday.  I went way off track at Friday's.  Ate appetizer, fully loaded wedge salad, and ice cream cake for dessert.

With all of that, I still stayed on plan though.  I still have 6 bonus points left for the week, and I don't plan to use them.  I got in some exercise in the pool, and playing in bounce houses with my niece and son.  All in all, I stayed true to myself.  I wasn't so strict, but I didn't go crazy.  I am very proud of myself for the vacation eating!!

I am very excited - this week, I should get my 5 pound star.  That was 20 sticks of butter off of my big old butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment